- NaaS Technology Inc NAAS has signed an agreement with Li Auto Inc LI to launch a new smart charging navigation system, helping EV owners easily find chargers and recharge their EVs.
- The service is scheduled to become available in the third quarter of this year.
- NaaS will connect its nationwide digital charging network to Li Auto’s charging navigation system, enabling L9 drivers to use in-vehicle maps or the Li Auto APP to locate partner charging stations.
- “Being digital and intelligent makes it possible to quickly improve the charging experience for EV drivers,” said Liang Xing, VP of Operations, NaaS.
- Price Action: NAAS shares are trading flat at $6.06 on the last check Friday.